I would like to express my gratitude to REALMANURE for nominating my blog for Inspiring Blogger Award – thank you from the bottom of my heart!
By the rules, once you are nominated , you need to list seven things about you, before listing your own nominations; given that i’ve been going on and on about my own self, i’d like to introduce bloggers i am nominating – they speak of me and my choices better than i ever could:
(in no particular order)
1. Bonnie Cehovet, an amazing mystic and author of some of the best pieces of flash fiction in history
2. Alison Cross, one of the wittiest and most inspiring bloggers on www
3. Lisa Frideborg Lloyd, Holistic Tarot Healer and Reader, author of one of the best Tarot blogs in existence
4. Arie Moyal because he has a vision i support wholeheartedly (and because i hope this nomination might inspire him to post more often )
5. Managua because he puts his heart into what he writes – and he does write well!
6. Russel Ray because he takes amazing pictures of animals, is a dad of a wonder-cat Zoey who is first to approve all of his work -and because he writes interestingly and engagingly!
7. REALMANURE, because she makes us think, re-think and then think some more!
So these were mine seven ‘shots’ and here are other blogs i find amazing and follow with great interest:
Now for the RULES to follow when nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.